Policies – Golf Course
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservations can be made 14 days in advance. Please contact the golf shop 48 hours in advance for any cancellation or reduction in number of players.
RAIN CHECK POLICY
Rainy weather in itself may not dictate the closing of the course or issuing of rain checks. Rain checks will be issued at the discretion of management in the following manner:
- Rain check will be issued on a per hole basis.
- Rain checks are to be used as a credit against a future 18 hole round.
- No cash refunds.
RULES OF PLAY
- Appropriate golf attire shall be worn at all times on the golf course and practice area. Cutoff shorts, gym shorts, beachwear, T-shirts, halter or tank tops are not appropriate attire.
- Play of more than four golfers per group will not be permitted. The Willingers starter reserves the right to fill foursome starting times.
- Slow play will not be tolerated. All golfers must keep pace with the group directly in front of them. A five-minute pause between nines is permitted. Golfers that stop longer than five minutes forfeit their right to continue to the back nine. The Willingers ranger reserves the right to move slow groups forward to keep pace of play moving.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Willingers prohibits carry-on coolers. All refreshments must be purchased from Willingers.
- Willingers is not responsible for lost or stolen property or items that are left at the golf course.
WILLINGERS GC REQUIRES THE USE OF PLASTIC OR SOFT SPIKES